- COTA ACT staff will be available to answer calls between 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. If you have any questions regarding your Seniors Card or any other services that we manage please call: 6282 3777.
- For information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please go to the ACT Health website or the Australian Government, Department of Health website.
- You can also call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- If you have serious symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, call Triple Zero (000).
- The Australian Government Department of Health has a number of Coronavirus (COVID – 19) hygiene resources including factsheets and frequently asked question brochures available. You can access these resources via the Australian Government Department pf Health website.
This is the official ACT Seniors Card website with information about obtaining a card, finding participating businesses, special offers and discounts, and information for businesses about how to participate.
The ACT Seniors Card is part of an Australia-wide initiative jointly supported by the ACT Government and Council on the Ageing (ACT). Each state and territory has a Seniors Card Scheme and some reciprocal arrangements are in place for using your card in other states and the Northern Territory.
The scheme recognises the valuable contribution of older people in their local community.
The ACT Seniors Card is issued free and provides access to savings on a range of goods and services provided by participating businesses.
A combination of government and non-government businesses make up the 300 participating organisations that provide a number of benefits and discounts on a wide range of goods and services.